Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lack of time, missing places , live music and a new store.

I think i miss my beach land. Or just more free time ?
Yesterday i went to listen some live music and for my surprise, the Z´s Music Club had some shop space available. 
So i took the left and rented a nice spot there. Now I can do two things I like in SL  and at the same time: work on promoting my work and support live music. While listening to Charles Coleman before Matthew Perreault (the vintage link) and getting distracted by Syd (/me giggles) I set up the new place with some of my favorite creations and Syd´s new album kiosk.
The place is well done. You tp to the front of the club (the main reason for the place) but if you need some air, the shopping is there to entertain too. So far, discreet and pleasant or I would not bother rent a spot there  :)
Oh! And I got a balanced and honest blog review from Hybrid Hansar for two of my designs 
Rawk ! ^.^