Thursday, December 17, 2009

LDizzy Freebies Bag for OSgrid



I have a new home. Now at the OSgrid, where I can have my own region running in my computer without fees and completely property of my creations.

(The LDizzy Main Store will be in SL until the LL Commerce Team allows it without having to kiss their butts)

This is the first freebies I made for the OSgrid users. I could not find too much products for nekos, so I will make some and release for the community.

If you dont have an account at the OSgrid, you can register one here (and save your avatar name) just go to my General Store page there and get a copy (you need to be logged in the site). The bag will be in your inventory at the "My Received Items" folder.

This bag of freebies has 3 colors of kitten eyes: Bluish, Greenish and Grayish :)

Stay Pretty !

Ps: If you just enjoy creating and is not a "serious greed merchant" you can help the community there also, check this out!